Saturday, October 4, 2008

R.I.P. MICHAEL J. WILILAMS


I wanted to ask everyone to pray for Michael Williams’s family.

On October 3 Michael never woke up. He had had a good night with my little sister and gone to sleep in her room. They were unable to wake him the next morning. A young life was lost and it was unnecessary.

We lost an amazing friend and we will never get him back. It's not fair that his life was ended before it should have and it breaks my heart to even think about it.His family needs support and prayers more than ever now. His poor mother and father are heart broken - they lost their little boy. All you mommies out there know that you can't even fathom what it is like to loose your child. When I saw his mothers cries I wanted to go to sleep forever myself. .

PLEASE pray for them. If you knew Michael and can help in ANY way please don't hesitate.R.I.P. Michael Williams 11.22.88 - 10.03.08 we love you


No comments: