Thursday, October 16, 2008

I love being a mommy! :)

I just wanted to take a minute and let you all know how much my family means to me. I have two of the best guys in the world to share my days with and I love them more than life itself. I just wanted to share with you some of the reasons why I love doing what I do! :)

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Being A Mommy!

10. That AMAZING smile thats fills the room the minute I walk into it.
9. The fact that I get all the kisses and cuddles whenever I want!
8. How everyone oohs and ahhs at what a gorgeous (and healthy!) baby boy we have!
7. Getting to say that I am the sole provider of my little boys meals!
6. The AMAZING bonding that comes with being the sole provider my sugar pulm.
5. Getting to shop for the most adorable baby things!
4. Getting to participate in the fun mommy and me activities and play groups!
3. Dressing little man however I want! (cause I know it won't last long!)
2. Wondering about and planning Tristans future. (He's going to be a lawyer! ;-)
1. Just being with my little man. I love him more than anything in this life and I would do anything for him. Tristan alone is the real reason I love being a mommy.

No comments: