Monday, October 13, 2008

Little man sits up!

So Tristan has ventured on to the next step! On Thursday I was at home with T and he (all my himself!) pushed himself up with his arms into the sitting position. It didn't last long and he quickly fell back to the ground on his stomach. He did that about four times and got tired of it! The next day Lloyd called me and told me he had mastered sitting! He once again had pushed himself up into the sitting position and I guessed figured out how to balance himself and stay that way. At first he would slide a little but quickly learned he could use his arm to prop himself and stay up! He's SUCH a smart little guy! By that night he was sitting for 30 minutes plus! Actually Priscilla and I watched a movie and he sat and played for about an hour! He can now sit for as long as he would like. He even rolls around and plays then sits up to play then it's back to rolling then sitting up again! I would just like to say that I am awfully proud of my Baba's and I can't believe how fast he learns things! I don't even know where this came from! He never showed any signs of sitting before! He just decided he was going to do it and did it! He is deffinately going to be crawling before the end of the month. He already gets on his hands and knees and moves around. He knows how to use his hands to pull himself but he just doesn't get the leg thing yet! Looks like the crawling will be before that first tooth!




Here's the big boy himself!








No comments: